TISSUE DISRUPTOR FOR TWO 96-WELL PLATES
Two vertically positioned 96-well plates containing various substances are subjected to strikes in the horizontal direction creating powerful disrupting effect. It can be used in a cold room or placed in a refrigerator in order to keep samples at a low temperature and eliminate noise. There is no heating of samples, due to fast disruption process.
More than 90% of research and thousands of clinical labs routinely homogenize tissues for their research. An essential step in this process is breaking of tissues with glass beads. The Heartbreaker-2 offers users unique advantages over existing treatment technologies:
- Automation of all steps of membrane processing.
- Processing of six membranes separated in two test lines for 3 membranes each - two independently working devices running two test protocols at one time.
- Treatment of each membrane with its own specific antibodies. Six different Primary and six different Secondary antibodies can be used for simultaneously running tests.
- Collection of Primary antibodies for reuse.
- Self-cleaning of the device from reagents contacting trays and containers. When testing cycle is over, machine is ready for the new test.
- Minimal required bench space (14"""" x 14"""").
- One year warranty.
- Saves efforts and time of bench scientists.
- Accelerates of research process by making western blotting during night time.
- Standardizes test procedures, makes results highly reliable.
Customized machine can be used for:
- Semi- automatic processing of small size membranes in plastic bags.
- Individually operated trays providing immunoblot tests according to six different protocols at one time.